Re: [VAL] Stripper for aluminum paint?

Though I haven't tried it on my Airstream, I've had great luck with a stripper
I buy from a local piano restoring outfit.  There's no brand name, and I have
to buy it in gray five gallon containers with black stenciled
lettering...pretty official stuff.  It runs about $60 and comes in varieties:
thin or thick.  I use the thin for my projects, but I think I'd want the gel
for the trailer and vertical surfaces.

An aircraft stripper might be the best suggestion, though.  It's designed to
be used on stuff that sticks to aluminum.  I'll look forward to learning what
you finally find which works best.

Good luck,

Mark in Modesto
'62 'gilded' Tradewind or is it Trade Wind?