Re: [VAL] 12 volt refridg

Dan:
   I put in a 12V only refrigerator that I ordered from Backwoods Energy
and no problems. In fact, I think the solar collector on the roof can
run it. I insulated it quite well and put a louvered vent under it (on
the belly skin) and another louvered vent up under the window above the
frig along with a small muffin fan so it gets lots of cool air and a
place for discharging the hot air. That probably keeps it from coming
on a lot also. I do have 2 batteries and a Charge Wizard keeping things
humming.
Jo Ann