[VAL] I need some special curtain slides

    All,

    I have here in my hot little hand a dozen used curtain slides that I
can't find exact replacements for.  They consist of a 1/2" diameter round
disc with a 7/32" neck that's 1/8" long.  That neck then joins another round
disc that's 7/16" in diameter.  Atop all this is a 3/8" outside diameter
ring (think donut) with a 3/16" inside hole.

    The two discs are made to be captive in a 1/4" curtain slot with the
donut for use with curtain hooks.

    These are the only parts (50 maybe?) I need to complete the curtain
installation and I can't seem to locate them anywhere.  I have found ones
with the donut but there's a slide on the bottom that's less than the 1/4"
slot allowing it to follow out, so no bueno.

    Any and all help will be greatly appreciated,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA