RE: [VAL] My electric jack

Hey Guys,
    Just repaired a couple of those electric jacks . Take your time and
tear it down to the brushes I am sure you will find them to be worn out
if not then look at the limit switches and make sure they are cleared or
in the proper position for wichever direction.
     sorry about not clearing all the last post but I couldnt get it off.
                                           Pete WBCCI 6385 VAC AL-Mon- O
                                           68 Tradewind (4 sale )
                                           95 GMC Safari van
                                           71 Lincoln Mark III