[VAL] Protecting the polish job

Hi all,
Well I'm polishing like crazy on my 59 Traveler again.  And I'm really
trying to find out what might be good follow up for protecting that
shine when this round is complete.  I'm using Nuvite polish and it's
beautiful.  The shine doesn't last long, I think because it's stored in
an open ended "carport" type structure (heavy tubing covered with heavy
"tarp-type" material) and still receives a lot of weather.  I'm
interested in some final finish to help the shine job stand up to that
weather.  I am working on closing in one end of the cover structure but
that will take a while.
I would appreciate any suggestions/experiences along these lines that
you might offer, either here on the list or to my email address.
Thank you.
Cindy