[VAL] Re: Tow Vehicle

This is exactly what I've got and I can hold 60 mph going up these huge AZ
hills lugging my 7klb Arg30 as long as no-one gets in my way!
Don't always believe the tow ratings of ANY truck as they use them for
promoting their product and the figures may be true to a point but how long will
something rated at just 7k last with a lot of use?
ALWAYS choose the factory tow package like tranny cooling and heavier
radiator!
Mines got a separate tranny cooler with a  fan tucked beside the bed and I
hear it running after pulling the big hills!
I had the tranny serviced at 143k and it was clean as a whistle!
In my book ~BIGGER is always better in the long run!
On another note GAS is not what it used to be in the 60s and 70s so the
performance vs the engine size is not the same although things like fuel injection
and engine computers certainly make some difference!

AlanT
Phx AZ
78 Arg 30
93 Dodge Diesel Heavy Hauler!