[VAL] A call for curtain slider selection help

    All,

    Well, the time has arrived for me to turn my energies to curtains in my
'69 Caravel.  I now have all the original curtain track in place and need
someones help as to which sliders I need where.

    Here's what I have:

    1.  Front windows:  dual wheel with bail for the I-beam track above and
below.  That's kind of taken care of already unless I have it wrong?

    2.  The 1/4" wide slot in the odd shaped track over the galley, the
curbside window and the rear windows.  These slots face down.

    3.  1/4" wide slot in track at the bottom of the rear and curbside
windows with the slot facing up.

    4.  Here's the only different one.  A 1/4" wide slot in the track at the
bottom of the galley window adjacent to the burners that faces toward the
center of the living space or horizontally as opposed to all others that
face vertically.

    My best guess is that of all but the front windows will require the
sliders with the 1/2" X 3/4" lattice attached with the exception of that one
outboard of the stove.  Will that one also require the lattice sliders,
despite its being horizontal?

    I will defer to others who have been this route before me for any help.

    Web site references and/or images would be great.

    Thanks in advance to all,

    Glyn Judson
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA