Re: [VAL] Sagging Step - won't latch in up postion

    Judy
    On my '73 Ambassador the step works fine other than dropping down when
hitting some bumps. To eliminate the problem, at least for me it did. I took a
canvas strap about 6 inches long, one end has a snap and the other has an
eyelet.
I then attached the strap to the step with the eyelet and put a screw on snap
retainer on the forward side belly skin. When the step is raised/closed for
travel I just snap the strap and go. It has worked great in helping to keep
the step closed.

Bobby