Re: [VAL] Has anybody seen a gold Airstream?

Hi Mark:

    You, or someone else, have previously asked about gold anodized
panels on Airstreams.  Though they are common on aluminum Streamline
trailers and motorhomes, except for Wally's gold anodized World
Traveler, I've never seen them on an Airstream.  So, posting a few
photos of those panels on your 1962 Trade Wind would be most helpful.
You cannot post them to this list, but when you get them posted
elsewhere, please send this list the web site address where we can view
them, and we may be able to offer some ideas.

Best regards,

Fred Coldwell
VAC Archive Historian