Re: [VAL] Replacement gas lines

    All,

    Oops, I need to explain two points.

>>snip they will not hold gas in the line over time.

    What I meant by that was that they won't hold gas in the line when the
appliances are turned off for a period of time (more than a day).

>> snip Now some explanation is necessary.  The burners in the stove are larger
>>than in the heater and as I said, the heater is closer.

    That should have read that the heater is farther away form the tank, not
closer.  the burners in the stove are much bigger than the one in my heater
too.

    Sorry, I didn't proofread before hitting the send button.

    Glyn