Re: [VAL] Tires

Mark:
    I'm not sure of how I wrote it, but I meant on the truck - 30 psi -
not the trailer but that brings up another question which I need to
nail down. On the shake down cruise yesterday, the trailer did feel a
bit bouncy. I attributed that to the new axle (straight) vs the
original dropped axle but perhaps I have over-inflated the trailer's
tires.
      I did get about 4 inches more clearance with the new axle which I
needed with the addition of holding tanks. The grey water tank is just
to the rear of the axle and the black water is even farther back - not
optimum I'm sure but there wasn't a whole lot of choice given the new
interior configuration with the potty & shower at the rear. I think I
only have about 10 inches under the valve area of the black/grey tank
intersection. The angle of attack is pretty steep however so I will
probably be ok. I hope I hope.
    I will go and check my trailer tires and get back to you. I'm pretty
sure they are "trailer tires" since they came with the new axle and
rims and brakes as a package.
Jo Ann