Re: [VAL] Tires

JW,

Do I get correctly that the tires on your Airstream say 30 psi max on the
side?  That sounds low to me.  My '62 tandem Tradewind's tires are rated for
around 70psi...and they're at least five ply and trailer rated.

How many plies do your tires have?  You'll want to be sure you don't have
automobile tires on your rig.  They should have a load rating on the side.
The load rating should be not much less than twenty per-cent over the weight
it has to carry.

Mark