Re: [VAL] Battery maintenance

Dr. J:
    Thank you - I'm printing your instructions and putting them in my AS
folder along with my check lists and all the appliances' manuals. Took
Bubbles out for a shake down trip today - to the dump to get weighed
and discovered that the shower door needs a latch and two of the
cabinet doors ditto. She weighed in at about 3000 lbs with a full load
of fresh water but no groceries and fishing gear. Made some adjustments
on the brake controller and it pulled and stopped just fine. Pretty
hilly trip and the truck & trailer seem well mated. The straight axle
is a bit bouncier than I recall the dropped axle being. I need to
double check the tire pressure too. Does towing the trailer dictate any
changes in the tire pressure on the truck, do you think? Had to turn
over the receiver and ball so the jack didn't drag on the driveway due
to slope but I think that'll do it. We only had about 1/2 inch
clearance under the carport beams to the top of the Fantastic Fan vent
cover but we made it!! It had been on the deck for all the work.
Jo Ann