[VAL] Sawzall

I think I need one of these tools - is yours for sale Roger, now that it has done
it's job? Just kidding! LOL!  I agree with Patty Raimondo that the RM rally was
great.  What a lot of organization it took to get the whole thing to work in the
middle of an urban area where space is at a premium.  And then to have only one
foot working as it should - hope the healing goes quickly - This is going to be a
hard act to follow.
Looking forward to next year's rally, Polly in rainy western CO