Re: [VAL] NorthStar 10,000 Watt, 18 HP Generator

As many of you know I have a liquid cooled 4000 watt Honda RV generator
mounted on the toungh of my TradewindIt is boxed in and the exaust discharges
between the trailer wheels It is in a box lined with styrofome peardmids it is not
realy quite. As fir boxing in a aircoold generator my advise is DONT DO IT
Ihad a 3000 watt aircooled generator mounted on the toungh and used an addional
fan for extry cooling when the fan failed the engine promply burnt up. also the
diesel was quote noisy in spite of muvh sound deadning.
None of tghese items were cheep. The 4000 watt generator runs the AC a deep
freezer a refigator a2burner hot plate micro wave and water heater. not all at
once it will handle the AC fridge freezer and micro wave at one time.Jim Smith