[VAL] Caulking horizontal seams

Hi everyone:

Yesterday I was inside my gutted Bubble in the pouring rain, and was amazed
to see all the places that water was getting in.  Especially the horizontal
seams - even in places where the interior sealant appeared to be intact.
And the trailer was just sitting in the yard, not moving.  I had assumed
that the overlapping, with the beaded edge of the early 50's trailers, would
prevent this, but no.  Capillary action has got to be a big part of this,
since a couple of open rivet holes were letting in much less water than the
seams.  I'll definitely be sealing every seam!

Deborah