Re: [VAL] It's Zip Dee time

    Bobby and all,

    Thanks, I thought it was.

    By the way, I spoke to a Jim at Zip Dee in Elk Grove Village IL today
and if all else fails, he can make up a new awning for me made from
authentic parts of the era.  Apparently there are some slight outward visual
differences between old and new and they have a supply of old parts for
replacements for customers with the older style.

    This is always good to know for those of you considering what I have
planned.  The new price for the 8 foot Zip Dee awning for my Caravel is $929
plus no more than $100 shipping to my home on the west coast.  And indeed,
Blue Fancy was the color for 99.9% of the installations back then except
when a person wanted a special color.  He says that they have over 150
colors in stock today, something for everyone's choice.

    Glyn
    1969 Caravel #508
    Santa Monica CA