Re: Fw: [VAL] tetford stool leak

Paul:  My Tetford has two nuts attached to either side of the base of the
toilet that you unscrew.  Mine also has a flared copper tubing connection at the
back of the toilet that attaches the toilet to the water line.  On mine, you
can unscrew this flared connection and along with the two toilet screws I
mentioned before, the whole toilet just is pulled up and out.  This will leave the
water line sticking out of the wall and the hole in the floor that has a
fitted connection similiar to your house toilet.  So, if yours is similiar to mine
(69 25 ft Tradewind) the toilet will come out with those three connections
being undone.  Then I took mine to the hose and sprayed water into the water
inlet connection to see where the leak was coming from.

Tom