Re: [VAL] QuadraTrak

I can't speak to towing an Airstream with the QuadraTrack system, but I can
speak about the reliability.

One of my co-workers has a truck with the QuadraTrack steering system on it.
She comments that it "drives a bit strangely at slow speeds", but was able to
get used to it. It's in the shop with steering troubles at least a couple times
a month. I don't know if this is an overall problem or just this one vehicle. I
do know that this particular truck is maintained well and driven sensibly.

Rick Kunath
WBCCI #3060