Re: [VAL] electrical woes

Update...

The orange wire does indeed power both the jack and the breakaway switch, it
then disappears into the frame. This '67 Tradewind has the spare tire under
the front of the trailer. Next to the spare tire there is an aluminum panel on
the side of the frame. So I guess that you can say that the "junction box" is
inside the frame! The 12V power line from the tow vehicle goes into an auto
resetting circuit breaker then connects along with the orange wire to a blue wire
which ends up at the low voltage panel. Anyways to make a long story short,
once the one of these circuit breaker things in the low voltage panel trips you
must disconnect all power to allow it to reset. Once I pulled the ground wire
off the battery and reconnected it I had power again at the jack. Once again
a simple solution fixes the problem. Thanks to all who responded we will be
camping tomorrow!

Scott