RE: [VAL] Stuip Flordia Law

I saw the article in the Tampa Tribune this morning.  Just sent Gov Bush an
email about it.  Recommend all Floridians do the same.  The interesting
thing is that the DMV wants to do away with the requirement but it didn't
get through the bureaucracy this year.  They hope to get it through next
year so we can all spend $20 for a one year requirement!  I guess the cops
needed some more $$$ as the law has been on the books for the past 13 years
but no one ever did anything about it until this month.
Pete