[VAL] Re: Direct TV PPV

In a message dated 7/15/2004 10:09:24 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
valist-admin@tompatterson.com writes:
Direct TV has it listed as being in the RV, so we can't get
pay-per-view stuff unless we call them on the phone, but then we don't need
a permanent phone connection for it, either.)
I've been ordering movies online for about a year!
You COULD order them in advance of a trip and depending on the BOX you have
You can be notified of the event incase you forget about it! (of course the TV
needs to be running)

AlanT
Phx Az
78 Arg. 30> (living in the cool high country for the summer)