[VAL] Rear-end frame droop

I've got a general question regarding frame droop.

On my '76 31-footer, as it sits, not hooked up, with
the 4 corner jacks up, both the front and rear sag
a little bit.  I level it using a level on the floor
above the axles.  But then, the floor towards the rear
slopes downward a couple of degrees, as does the
floor towards the front.

It's a 30 foot steel ladder frame, supported only in
the middle.  I figure some sag is inherent.  There is
no bow in the shell above the axles.  Is this slight
bit of sag normal, or cause for some concern?

Jim Combs / '76 Sovereign