Re: [VAL] Re: Propane tanks

A few  years ago someone put together an order for some aluminum tanks and
we all got the benefit of a quantity discount.  I've forgotten who did that
for some of us but recently I thought I saw the name of the company who made
the tanks listed here on this forum.

I may be incorrect but I don't believe I spent anywhere near the cost you
quoted of $185.00 for each tank.  I bought 2 tanks of the 40# variety in
polished aluminum and possibly I paid that much or less for both of them --
delivered to my home.

Where are you getting these prices from, Bobby?

Tom
WBCCI 5303