[VAL] For vintage airstreams that need a ton of bodywork.

Hey all.  I just ran across something - If you find an
old airstream that is a complete bodywork shambles,
but the person is practically giving it away, here's
the ticket:

(sorry, had to create a scenario there)

you hammer out the dents and dings, do standard
automotive body work on it, and paint it with this:

http://www.alsacorp.com/products/mirrachrome/mirra_show.htm

also an option for argosys that are tired of being
white!

the same company has a "mood ring" type paint that
changes colors when hit with light, or heat too!

http://www.alsacorp.com/products/xposurepaint/xposurepaint_show.htm

Just wanted to show you all.  I'm always on the
lookout for cool things.

Toby