Re: [VAL] hubcaps

You will probably get some answers  from others on the list but for what
it worth you might visit a local auto body repair shop and find who
chromes metal.  Might try shops that specialize in auto antiques.  You
might be able to send them off and get refinished.  Probably cost a
bundle however.  I am assuming you are talking moon type covers.  Also
look at the Whitney Catalog as they carry lot of hubcaps.  My guess is
that your hubcaps are stock ones used also on autombiles at the time and
not mfg exclusive for Airstream?

Roy Lashway
'78 Argosy,'56 Bubble
WBCCI 1610     VAC