[VAL] Rally Open House for Vintage Trailers

I posted this message on the AirstreamList but thought I would ask
on this list also.

A preliminary schedule from the WBCCI shows the Rally Open House for
vintage trailers as being this Sunday, 6/27 from 1:00 to 3:00.  I
called Airstream a couple days ago and was told this is still the
day.  Can anyone confirm that this is also what you are being told,
as I've seen other messages that don't agree with this date.

We plan on driving up on Sunday to check out all the vintage trailers
and just don't want to be disappointed.  Thanks!

Carolyne