[VAL] For Sale: 1962 Bambi - $9,000

I bought Bambi to restore, but there's not a whole lot needs restoring, it's
mostly a matter of redecorating. Everything works. You could camp in it on
the way home. Fridge, stove, sink, toilet, shower, water heater, 12v and 110
lights, and catalytic heater. The original furnace is there but hasn't been
used in many years so I didn't tinker with it. The water lines have all been
replumbed with plastic, and are all inside the body to keep them from
freezing in cold weather. New freshwater tank, charger/converter, tv
antenna. Two large propane tanks.

I have personally tested all appliances, run the lights on batteries,
plugged it in and watched the charger recharge the battery. Everything works
great. The floors are solid. I have only found one leak where there is a
little water damage to the floor along a seam. The leak is coming from the
astrodome in the roof. The floors are bare under the couches, so you can see
their condition, and there is vinyl down in the walking area.

Outside is straight except for a dent where the door flew open. Clearcoat is
peeling. This little guy is going to look adorable all polished up - I
couldn't resist trying a little test spot. The seams need to be resealed at
the same time.

The windows need to have the gaskets replaced, and I'm working on one of
them right now, and have the materials to do the rest. All the cranks work,
and the windows open and close securely.

Inside walls are painted, woodwork is the original pickled finish.

Towed great when I brought it home, but it should have a proper set of
safety chains and a breakaway switch added.

I'm asking $9,000 which I hope is fair for a Bambi in this condition, so
email me at stefrobrts@stephanies-mustang.com and we can talk more about it.
This is a very nice, straight, solid little Bambi, and I think it will make
someone very happy.