RE: [VAL] 31' 1976 Sovereign Rear Shower/plumbing

Yikes!  This is a major undertaking.  I tore out the shower,
sink, all the counters and plumbing from my 1976 Sovereign.
To say it's a big job is an understatement.  I took out
both closets prior to removing the bathroom plastic, but
I was doing a total gut of mine.  I've got digital photos
of the demo that I could send, or post somewhere if
there's a VAC site for such purposes (?)

I'd advise to simply remove the plywood apron from the front
of the tub before anything else.  The tub sits up on a
plywood support structure.  This would give you access to
at least see all the plumbing along the floor back there.
Might even be able to get to the leak, but it's tight
quarters thru there.  The rest of the plumbing is somewhat
accessible thru the rear hatch.  Might have to remove
some panels, and then it takes some contortionist moves,
but it's do-able.

Good luck.

Jimbo / '76 Sovereign