[VAL] Airstream etc. CDs

Hello All..
I just recieved 2 CDs (PIctures) from a guy in Germany.They are really great.
I found his info on Tom Paterson's trailer site.There are photos of A/C s I
have never seen.Very extensive and very long.The two titles I recieved
are:Silver Beauties (including a 1953 manual) and Double Decker Trailers + lots of old
info on obscure trailers of  the 20s,to the 60s.
The following is a list of what is currently available:
1) 1959 Mobile Home/Travel Trailer Catalog with 2 bonus vintage magazines.B
Most of the manufacturers presented with specs and floor plans, etc.B  $9.99
2) 1956 Mobile Home/Travel Trailer Catalog with 2 bonus vintage magazines.B  A
super collection with tons of floor plans & specs!B  $9.99
3) 1955 Mobile Home/Travel Trailer Catalog with 2 bonus vintage magazines.B  A
super collection with tons of floor plans & specs!B  $9.99
4) 1953 Mobile Home/Travel Trailer Catalog & the 1953 Trailer Manual. The
1953 Trailer Manual is a bmust haveb collection for renovation work.B  This is
the manual that was used by dealers and manufacturers way back then.B  Also with
2 vintage magazines.B  $9.99
5) Collection of 8 Vintage Trailer Magazines spanning from 1954 to 1961.B  A
super collection for the trailer fan!B  $9.99
6) Double-Deckers & 2-Story Trailers of the 1950s b a super collection of all
the known double-deckers that were manufactured in the 1950s and 1960s.B  Most
floor plans and interior shots included!B  If you arenbt familiar with the
double-deckers then you will be surprised when you see this super collection. An
absolute bmust haveb for the vintage trailer fan!B  $9.99
7) 1940s Trailer Magazine Collection consists of seven (7) trailer magazines
from 1942-1949.B  This is a super collection and packed full of ads, floor
plans, articles, photos of 1940s trailers.B  A bmust haveb for the serious trailer
fanatic!B B  $9.99
8) bCurved Beauties In Silverb This is a HUGE collection of all the known
aircraft-type travel trailers manufactured with archives that include original
brochures, ads, floor plans, specs, articles, etc. of companies such as:
Airstream, Avion, Silver Streak, Streamline, Avalair, El Rey, Boles Aero, etc. Super
huge! A must have! $9.99 Postage for one CD is $3.oo.B  Two cds for $19.99 no
postage charge.B  The more the bigger the discount.
I will add my entire Streamline archive to any one of the above CDs for your
at no extra cost as a free bonus.B  I believe you will be very happy with the
contents!
Juergen
B  eichermueller@baunetz.de
PS..He is an American from NY/FL now living in Germany.