Re: [VAL] FLEXIBLE SOLAR PANELS/extending hitch

Hi Dan ,
   On my latest project , I used flexable panels made by unisolar which are
made for putting on standing seam metal roofs . They come in 15inch x 10 ft
lengths in my case , They can be had up to 18 ft long or shorter than 10 ft
too. They are on bituthane backing which sticks semi - permenantly to the roof
of the a/s , and fit to the curve . The top of my trailer is covered with them
. Less watts per sq.ft but you can put more sq.ft up there , no leaky
attachements , no putting something flat on a curved surface , no wind
resistance . I`d use them again on another without hesitation .
Chris 63 flying cloud