[VAL] '04 Rocky Mountain VAC Rally

Hey all, if you are thinking about attending the Rocky Mountain Rally
in Colorado Springs, now is the time to make your move. We have 70
slots reserved with only a few left. This promises to the the biggest
and best of all. Our planning committee headed by Shari Davis of Denver,
have knocked themselves out again this year. You won't be disappointed.
We have a horseshoe layout for attendees, surrounding the covered
gathering spot, plenty of opportunities for poking heads in trailers.
Add to this the multitude of things to do in the C. Springs area.
Fourteener Pikes Peak will be out your window, as will Garden of the
Gods-Natures temple. Go to the website for other things to see and
visit. Summer weather in 6000 ft. C. Springs is close to paradise: warm
dry days with a smattering of afternoon showers to cool things off,
delightful nights from Pikes Peak's downflowing mountain airs.
Once again, we have attendees coming from all parts of the US (any of
our Canadian friends want to come?). Some are caravanning. If you are
coming from afar and would like to hook up with others making the trip,
let us know and we'll connect you with others in your area.  I'll be
there with my '66 Overlander.
So, no more procrastination.  Give Shari a call and make this
outstanding  VAC summer rally part of your plans.