Re: [VAL] Lexan windows and split heads???

Ok, this is a rather basic question and maybe I'm missing a very basic point
here.  Why on earth would anyone ever walk into a window in the first
place...any more than one would walk into a wall?  I've seen one of the Airstream
models with the wall 'o windows--and even there, it's pretty obvious as you
approach the windows that you are reaching the perimeter of the trailer (and there
are sashes, etc. between the windows).  So, this really isn't making sense to
me, unless the stumbler is so far gone with alcohol that there is a clear and
present danger of walking into any hard surface!

Mary
61 Safari