[VAL] Re: Rear end dragging

I do not have a Hensley anymore, I have a Reese. How do I adjust the
hitch? I think you guys mean to lower the bar but that would mean
adjusting by having to unscrew those really tight bolts to move the
bar. I'm not sure I could without a really big guy with huge muscles to
do so!! I would be easy to take the bars off, but they aren't the
problem. The tire holder is welded to the rear bumper and is about 1/2"
lower than the bumper. You should see the groove it carved in the
driveway! Gravel is a good idea but the driveway is solid.

Patti (really appreciating all help!)