[VAL] 1964 Safari

My name is Hugh Pickett.  I live in Mobile, Alabama and am restoring an
Airstream Safari Land Yacht (22') which I just purchased about 2 months ago.  I
think it may be a 1964 but am not sure.  I have the serial #.  Can anyone tell me
how to determine what year it is?  I think it may be a 1964 from pictures of
that model on the internet.

Also I would like to find out suppliers for restoration materials, new or
preferably "new old stock".  My current need is a supplier of wood for the
cabinets which I have taken out and want to have remade like the originals.  I want
to restore it to its original condition as much as possible.