Re: [VAL] Cargo Shifting: OPD valves for 30 pound tanks

HI ! I could use the two valves you have .If you haven't already disposed
of them.I have two steel tanks,on a1963 Safari.I've done just about
everything but replace these two valves.I bought this trailer about six
weeks ago and have been slowly going thur the "systems" to make sure
everything is in working order.And had an A/C installed which made a huge
difference.So now I'm down to replacing these two valves,you didn't say how
much you wanted for these two.Please e-mail me back and let me know.Hope you
are streaming along on the road in your Airstream.Tom Birdsong