Re: [VAL] Dolly wheels/casters

My gosh Gerald - you've given me a lot to chew on. I will stash this
info in a folder and use it for a reference. I think the take home
message is that there are a variety of situations and each requires
thought and possibly, unique techniques. I recall watching the guys at
the Trailer Barn (they replaced my old axle) moving inventory around
with a fork lift with a receiver on the front and I even got an
estimate for them putting one on the front of my truck. I lack
confidence in backing up and maneuvering since I lack skills and
experience. So I'm going to start with practice - got a neat little
drift boat and trailer that's just the thing. thanks again.
Jo Ann