Re: [VAL] A/C Help

Tom,

My mistake!! The "Bay Breeze" was built by Armstrong. Airstream
did though change the A/C unit sometime in the early 70's to a
different model. Not sure if it was still built by Armstrong, but it
was a different model A/C unit. A friend of mine had a 1973 27'
Overlander with the orig. A/C unit. It was very different than the
orig. one in my 1966 Overlander. If you need orig. part numbers
for the different things let me know. I have the orig. service/trouble
shooting guide with all the part and product numbers. Though they
my not make the orig. Tecumseh AJ1M12 Motor-Compressor,
they do make a replacement. The Fan Motor was a Redmond CY 6,
part number 78-46.

Paul Waddell
WBCCI/WDCU/VAC 1270
66 Overlander