RE: [VAL] A/C Help

Thank you, Charlie.  I'll file that information away for the future.  If my
Armstrong unit ever goes out I swear I will rebuild it, tube by tube with
whatever I can find that works.  I don't care for the newer versions like
the Colemans, Penguins, etc.  I know it may be expensive to rebuild my
Armstorng sooner or later but that really is a great unit and I think they
really built a good unit -- ours has lasted now for 35 years.  I doubt there
is a Coleman, Penguin or any other brand that will last THAT long today.

Tom