RE: [VAL] A/C Help

It is a fan blade on the original Armstrong unit.  There are two fan blades,
one on top of the trailer which pulls air over the condenser, which I assume
is to cool the hot coolant coming out of the trailer, and one inside the
trailer which I assume pulls the air from inside the trailer over the coils
to cool the air then expel it back into the trailer.

Currently, when I run the AC the coils inside the trailer are frosting over.
I didn't run the AC much before, but never had that problem.  I don't
believe the motor is reversible.  When I took the motor to the shop, they
matched the motor based on their experience looking at the fan blades.
There was no marking on the old motor.  The only way to install the blades
is with the setscrew towards the end of the shaft, so I know they are
installed the same way on the new motor.  Not sure if the motor should turn
cw or ccw.  If anyone with an original unit could take a look it would help
me.
Thanks
Pete