[VAL] A/C Help

I have the original A/C in my '68 Airstream.   I just replaced the blower
motor as it died.  I really hadn't used the A/C in Utah, but now that I'm in
Florida, I want to make sure it works right.  After changing the motor, the
unit now runs constantly and does not respond to the thermostat.  If I leave
it on overnight, the coils inside the trailer frost up and I start to get a
lot of condensation on the bottom of the unit.  Gets everything wet and
doesn't cool that well.  Did I mess something up with the blower motor, or
do I have another problem that was there all along?
TIA
Pete