Re: [VAL] Cargo Shifting: Fuzzy plates

     All,

     Today I have ten brand new, never installed fuzzy plates
http://www.inlandrv.com/parts/34727-scrfuzzyplate.jpg
 to offer to someone on the list.

     If you really need these parts for your own needs and don't just
 want them to resell or give to a friend or relative, agree to pay the
 postage and you're the first to respond, I'll ship them to you right away.

    By the way, they are listed in the Inland RV catalog as fitting 1969
Airstreams.  Let me tell you right now, I have a 1969 caravel and they don't
fit, so I don't know if they'll fit yours.  They're 10 3/8" X 1 1/4" long
overall and the fuzzy part is 8 3/4" X 1/2".

    I bought them from Inland RV and didn't get around to trying them until
a few weeks after they arrived.  When they didn't fit, I tried to return
them for the right stuff and was told by the woman on the phone that the
magic 10 day grace period had expired so I was SOL.  That didn't make me a
very happy camper especially in light of the fact that all I wanted to do
was exchange them for more stuff.  Needless to say, I'm not inspired to ever
again buy.............well, never mind.

    My bitter loss is your sweet gain IF you can really use them.

     Good luck,

     Glyn Judson
     1969 Caravel #508
     Santa Monica CA