Re: [VAL] 1966-1968 Corning Glass

Thanks any way. I'm looking for some information on how my magic Chef range
oven .he oven and cook top seem to work well,But in my trailer there is not
a "vent-a-hood" type of devise .Do you happen to know how the heat is kept
from burning up the cabinets above the cook top?It appears that their is
some type of small down draft configuration to the rear of the four burners
but I don't know what this is nor do I know how to cause it to function if
it is in fact a down draft type of devise. Thanks, for any and all help.
Tom Birdsong