Re: [VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #253 - Stated value insurance

Most insurance claims representatives will price shop 3 or more (if they can
find them) trailers they consider to be comparable -- same model and model
year -- and base their settlement on those values. It would be very
difficult for them to find three '68 Tradewinds comparable to my restored
model so the "best" they could/would do likely would be to find three
"average" 68 Tradewinds. I doubt I could find three either.

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind