[VAL] Re: VAL Digest V1 #253

I've been with my current Co. for over 20 years and have only had a few
claims.
I feel confident that if I had to total the unit they would deduct my 250.00
and send me the ballance.
I review my coverage every 6months since that is when I take a trip to mexico
and have to insure the truck and trailer with Mexican insurance.
Once again I have no love of ANY insurance co. but have always had a good
personal relationship with my agent and trust what she tells me!
BTW>>this is my indoor voice

AlanT