[VAL] Frame Separation & Floor Repair

The '64 Overlander has a bad case of floor rot in the very rear.  It's taken
two road trips, and this list for me to tumble to the exact nature of what
I'm looking at.  No major damage from the road trips, but I don't want to
take another without getting this fixed.

Repairing it will severely tax my handyman skills, and eat up more time than
I have available if the beast is to accompany us on vacation in July, so I'm
seriously considering having it done.  I'm in Southern IN, the trailer is in
East-Central IN (75 miles or so from Jackson Ctr.)  Any suggestions for a
repair place that won't leave me broke?  Cities within striking distance are
Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Louisville.

Another question: how on earth do you get the bathroom fixtures and cabinets
out in the first place?  It looks like all the cabinets in that area have to
come out, but how it's to be done short of using a sawzall and wrecking bar,
I can't fathom.

Thanks folks

Louis Joyner