[VAL] a question

Hi All:

I've asked before, but I may have sent the question to the wrong list??
I have a 52/53 AS FC and it has three front windows.  A larger central
square panel that does not open and two side panels that open like the
rest of the windows, but vertically.  The problem is the central window
is chipped in the corner and I want to replace it, but can't figure out
how it comes out.  Its frame seems to be pop riveted in as part of the
whole structure.  Has anyone had to deal with this?

Jeff