[VAL] '64 GT electrical question

We have a '64 GlobeTrotter with the original 30 amp. electrical cord
with an original pigtail to adapt to a standard 15 amp receptacle.

Based on our internet research, the existing original plug is a 30 amp.,
NEMA 10-30p. Obviously this will not plug into a modern/standard
campground pedestal which provides a 30 amp., ANSI C73.13 / NEMA TT-30R
receptacle. When we are at a campground which provides 15 amp
receptacles all is well. When we encounter the rare location that
provides only 30 amp., NEMA TT-30R receptacles, we're out of luck. Does
anyone know of a source for a NEMA 10-30p to NEMA TT-30R adapter and/or
pigtail? If one can't be located, our last resort is to have the local
Airstream mechanic the cord/plug out to a modern unit. We would like to
keep the trailer original and not switch the cord if at all possible.

Thanks for your assistance!
Rob & Shari Davis
'64 GlobeTrotter
WBCCI #1824, VAC