Re: [VAL] phillips window hardware (jim greene)

Hi Harry:

This may be your lucky day (or not).  I have one of the "grabber" mechanisms
that you are talking about that I can spare.  But your problem may be
getting window clips.  I need some window clips.  Not the kind that Andy
sells as I understand they are designed to go over the metal window edging.
Too wide for me.  I want the original type clips that go directly on the
glass.

Have you got any clips to trade?

If you want to play "lets make a deal" e-mail me off line.

GQ '67 Safari
4082 in CA