Re: [VAL] phillips window hardware (jim greene)

Hello Stan,

I believe it was Pete Ryner who had some of the Phillips window locks from a
'68 Airstream he was selling parts from after he restored his ' 68
Sovereign. I should have bought a couple when I had a chance -- but I
didn't.  I checked later with Pete and they had been sold.

You might try the VAC classifieds. Sometimes things show up. Another long
shot is J&K Supply Co. in Alabama (205) 668-1450 or Camper Repair in
Birmingham (205) 665-2531

Jim Greene
' 68 Tradewind